Conferences & Celebrations in Neuss
The 4-star Dorint Kongresshotel Düsseldorf/Neuss is located at the heart of the Neuss “Rose Garden” and close to the old historic quarter of the town. Our guests can relish some relaxing time out in our hotel, whether in one of the 209 comfortable rooms, in the “LeBistrot99” restaurant or the “Portus” bar, or in the wonderful spa with free access to sauna, whirlpool, diving pool and fitness room. The 17 function rooms with natural daylight are another special highlight, and it’s even possible to drive cars into them! Special access to the “Stadthalle” civic centre makes events with up to 3,000 guests possible.
Accommodation: 209 comfortable rooms and suites with their well thoughtout design concept and cosy atmosphere help arouse that spirit of well-being.
Food & drink: The “LeBistrot99” restaurant – a culinary insider tip not only for our hotel guests, but for the whole of Neuss; the “Portus” lobby bar.
Function rooms: The “Stadthalle Neuss” civic centre right next door and 18 fully air-conditioned conference rooms with natural daylight for groups of up to 3,000 persons.
Wellness & sport: “Relax & Beauty Spa” area with sauna, steam bath and solarium; fitness room with a view of the “Rose Garden” in the 4th floor.
- Düsseldorf exhibition centre: 14 km
- “Koelnmesse” exhibition centre: 39 km
- Düsseldorf city: 6 km
- Neuss city: 3 km
- Düsseldorf airport: 16 km
- Cologne/Bonn airport: 50 km
- “Stadthalle” urban railway station: 0.5 km
- A 57/A 52 motorway (“Neuss Hafen” junction): 1 km
Highlights of the hotel and the region:
- Brain jogging in the breaks and free rental of bicycles and Nordic walking equipment in the hotel’s own rose garden
- “Jever Skihalle” indoor skiing only 6 km from the hotel
Parking: Underground car park with 110 spaces, 200 parking spaces in front of the hotel (charges apply).