Hits for kids
Children are very welcome in our house! So we like to present you some possibilities what you can do with your little ones during your stay.
Overnight stay (incl. breakfast)
- At the age of 0-5 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 6-11 years your children stay for free¹
- At the age of 12-16 years your children stay with us for up to € 45²
¹Up to the age of 11 when staying in parents' room. ²Depending on the hotel category.
Food is ready
Leave your kitchen cold during the holidays! With our attractive half and full board offers you can book your all-round carefree package. A pleasure for the whole family: fast, uncomplicated and versatile.
Our discounts⁵ for the little sweet tooth:
- At the age of 0 - 5 years your children receive a discount of 100 % on all meals.
- At the age of 6 - 11 years your children receive a discount of 50% on all meals.
- At the age of 12 - 16 years your children receive a discount of 25 % on all meals.
⁵The discounts are offered on HP or VP services (buffet or menu) - not on drinks.
Local Hits for Kids
Playgrounds - indoor and outdoor play areas
- Playing and lingering in the city/rose garden with many fountains
- Play corner (at the festive brunch)
- Play area on our summer terrace
- bicycle rental
Kids Specials - Highlights for children
- Babysitter service (for a fee)
Highlights - Children's adventures in the surrounding area
- The children's farm in Neuss is a popular destination for young and old (free admission)
- Game reserve "Tannenbusch" with adventure playground on a huge area (free admission)
- Skihalle Neuss: skiing and tobogganing or climbing in the nearby climbing park all year round
- Museum Island Hombroich: Situated in the Erftauen, art inspires parallel to nature in decentralized exhibition pavilions
- Schloss Dyck: one of the most important and impressive moated castles in the Rhineland with a scenic park worth seeing
- Customs festivals in Zons: Stroll along the old city walls, gates, castle and mill on medieval streets
- Quirinus-Münster: the city's landmark, built between 1209 and 1230
- Stadthalle Neuss and Clemens-Sels-Museum: Benefit from the immediate vicinity of the hotel to the Stadthalle Neuss, because cultural highlights regularly take place here - and the Clemens-Sels-Museum is also located in the immediate vicinity.